Enterprise-Grade, AI-Powered Chatbots
Chatbots are an essential part of efficient customer care programs and are used by many industries - including banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), information technology (IT), telecommunication, e-commerce, and healthcare. They help to resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction. The rapid emergence and evolution of digital technologies have created an opportunity for businesses to connect with their customers in a more personalized and mobile way with Chatbots. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the global Chatbot market is expected to witness tremendous growth and reach USD 1,953.3 million by 2027.
- Context integration – The ability to integrate with context is very important for Chatbots as, without context, a conversation would be meaningless. It is therefore very challenging for companies to build and maintain the memory of their bots that can provide meaningful responses.
- Cold user experiences – Another major downside to these Chatbots is their lack of personalization in conversation. As they are not human, Chatbots cannot pick up on social cues or emotions very well. This often leaves customers feeling frustrated, as they are not being heard. Businesses need to first understand the customer’s query before replying to avoid this issue.
- Limited user attention – When users query, they expect quick replies as they have limited time to do so. It can be challenging for businesses to design Chatbots that keep the user’s attention focused until the end.
- Scope of the topic – For a Chatbot to be prepared to answer a user’s questions, it needs to have a clear understanding of the topic. If a Chatbot is used for multiple topics, it may have difficulty providing satisfactory answers for each one. Having a clear scope helps to create a positive experience for users.
- Security – The security of the Chatbot is essential to keeping the chats private. Users are often wary of Chatbots because they can look like spam, but if the Chatbots are secured, many issues regarding data privacy and security can be avoided.
AI-powered Chatbots and virtual agents are constantly improving to become more intelligent and human. They are disrupting the landscape of customer communication as they help save operational costs while enhancing the end-user experience and customer satisfaction. AI-powered Chatbots are a great communication channel and can help gather customer insights that help enterprises in providing personalized marketing strategies, lead generation and conversions, and many more.
Machine learning and NLP – AI technologies like machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) help Chatbots communicate more effectively by understanding the depth of conversation and extracting insights from data sets. NLP enables a chatbot to recognize, interpret, and understand user queries. This is a part of machine learning and artificial intelligence that can be improved with the help of skilled AI and ML developers. NLP and machine learning also enable multilingual Chatbots to scale-up businesses in new geographies and linguistics relatively faster.
Human intervention – The goal of conversational UI is to create a more social environment for customers. It enables the Chatbots to communicate with the customers in a way that is more natural, engaging, and emotional. This is done through the use of natural language and techniques.
Data privacy and security – It is crucial for enterprises to be transparent with their customers about how they use their Chatbots to avoid users assuming these Chatbots to be real humans, which can lead to users losing their trust in the company. Besides the various features that are included in their Chatbot software, businesses also need to ensure the Chatbots are secure. This can be done by implementing multiple security measures such as firewalls and intrusion detection. To ensure that the information that the users provide is secure, the Chatbot development process should be carried out using the HTTPS protocol. Before making the Chatbot live, enterprises should test all the functionalities through beta testing. This will identify any potential issues to take necessary precautions.
AI-powered Chatbots are becoming more effective at interacting with customers. Though it is very promising to implement Chatbot technology in the digital strategy, it is still challenging to create a Chatbot that fits the expectations of the users and the organization. Devfi can help build Chatbots with the desired features.
Devfi uses the most advanced AI and NLP development tools along with its industry expertise to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. Our Chatbot development services enable the Chatbots to listen, pause, interpret and respond just like humans do. Specialized in conversational and voice-enabled bots, our Chatbots are easy to integrate with any platform/application and provide precise interactions and responses to customers. To enable an intelligent Chatbot solution for better customer interaction, contact us.